Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Skimming the Surface

     Hello eager readers, my name is Kara. Oops, hold on for a moment please I have to solve a MAJOR problem in the house right now. “Yes, kids, it’s okay to use the skim milk in your cereal. I’ll run to the store later and pick up 2% for you all. No, it’s not made up of 99% water. Your big brother is just joking.” Okay, I’m back and welcome to my blessed life.



     This adventure is going to be so exciting for all of us. In my heart I believe this to be a pivotal moment in my life and I hope in yours. As a newbie to blogging there may be days I’m confused with what to say so I will call on God to speak through me. I pray that in those conversations with Him, God will give me the words to impact someone’s life somewhere. I am confident you all will support me in finding my voice while I begin this exciting journey. Allowing readers into my daily life, opinions and beliefs excites me almost as much as my favorite football team winning the Super Bowl.

     Meeting Tara and CC one year ago has been nothing short of a miracle in my eyes. God’s perfect plan has brought me to two of the most inspiring people I have ever been blessed to know. It is an honor to be part of something special with these remarkably talented women of faith. Starting this blog, I believe, is just the beginning of an exciting roller coaster ride for the three of us and hopefully for all of you. Make sure to punch your ticket and jump in with us as we go through twists, turns and maybe upside down once in a while. My hope is that you will enjoy the ride so much you’ll never want to get off the roller coaster. I must leave you now because one of my children decided to decorate the floor with Honey Nut Cheerios and skim milk. Remember there is a reason for you to be here just as much as there is a reason for me to be here. Please enjoy and share in this journey with Tara, CC and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment